Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

I got this from Zeeva.

Visit her blog: http://zefaniadiani.blogspot.com/. She's owsem.

1. Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
Closed. In fact I don’t have my closet in my room anymore.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Nope.
Well, occasionally. IF the packaging is beautiful.

3. Where is your next vacation?
Thai, pls? :D

4. Who do you think reads these?
Myself…?

5. Do you have a calendar in your room?
Yes, I do.

6. What’s your plan for the day?
Watching some replays… Dammit. Why can’t I play good… :(





7. Are you reading any books right now?
Rubin’s the Happiness Project. Paperback, page 141 out of 296.

8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes, when I get bored.

9. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Yep. If you’re talking about pretending to dance to a song while actually listening to nothing.

10. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Never in life.

11. What is your Song of the Week?
Crayman Island - KOC

12. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes. Just, be prepared.

13. Do you still watch cartoons?
I LOVE.

14. What is your favorite love movie?
Wall..e?

15. What do you drink with dinner?
Hot tea, or chocolate. Sometimess coffee.

16. What do you dip chicken nuggets in?
Mayo. If there is any.

17. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Here are the movies I’ve watched more than twice:
-meet the robinsons
-13 going on 30
-the lion king
-Wall-E
-3 idiots
-How to train your dragon
-The borrower Arrietty
and I would love to watch them again.

18. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
… Oh dear, I’ve been writing emails since I was 8.

19. What is your favorite food/cuisine?
Creamy western food.

20. Can you change the oil on a car?
…. no :(. I’ll bring it to a workshop if it’s needed!

21. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Apples!

22. What is your usual bedtime?
Thankyou for even asking.

23. Are you lazy?
Awfully lazy.

24. Afraid of heights?
Sometimes.

25. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Painter?

26. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot.

27. Tea or coffee?
Tea.

28. Favorite kind of cookies?
Anything will do.

29. Can you swim well?
To save myself when it’s flooding, maybe I can.

30. Can you hold your breath without manually holding your nose?
Yes!

31. Who do you want to see right now?
My

No comments:

Post a Comment